Saturday, September 6, 2008

Contribute to Make your own wedding invitations blog

After creating the first post about what I am going to teach everyone about how to make your own wedding invitation I realised that after beging married for so many years and not getting any younger I may be out of touch with current hot trends.

So in the blog post I am going to ask my readers that they should actually leave in the comments their suggestions and ideas about creating the best wedding invitations and help other readers who are getting married and would like to take the benefit of readers who could have amazing intsrucions and creative ideas.

I will in the meantime strive my best to get you the best of best about how to make wedding invitations.

In my research for my wedding which was baout four years ago I did a two day search and then gave up and went to a local wedding invitation shop in Miami and did the wedding invitations. That said they did charge me enough for all the three occassions namely the bridal shower, the actual wedding and the wedding reception invitation.

I can now safely say this is my endevor though the make your own wedding invitation blog to help you all save some money and that money you can put to good use for the purpose of other things like some extra for that special wedding dress or extra money for a special honey moon.That way you can also use the money for buying bachelorette party gifts before the wedding

No comments: